The Dissertation Council ДФ 26.255.006, established in accordance with the order of the Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information Space of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine No. 38-s dated 01 November 2023, for the defence of the dissertation of Kateryna Yushchenko on the topic: “Models and tools for decision-making under conditions of uncertainty in the automated selection of personnel on Internet platforms” in the field of knowledge 12 – Information Technology, speciality 122 – Computer Science for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy:
Chairman of the Council – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Oleksandr Terentiev, Leading Researcher of ITGIS NASU
Members of the Council:
- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Oleh Kopiika, Head of the Department of ITGIS NASU (reviewer);
- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Iurii Kaliukh, Chief Researcher of ITGIS NASU (reviewer);
- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Volodymyr Lypar, Professor of the Department of Information Technology and Programming, Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University, MES (official opponent);
- Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Serhii Martsenko, Associate Professor of the Department of Computer Science, Ivan Puluj Ternopil National Technical University, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (official opponent).
The Order on the establishment of a one-time IRB ДФ 26.255.006 is available here:
The dissertation will be defended on 7 December 2023 at 14:00 at the address: 13, Chokolovsky Boulevard, Kyiv, 03186, room 704, via video conference on the Youtube platform.
- Dissertation (digital signature)
- Review by Terentyev (digital signature)
- Review by Kopiika (digital signature)
- Review by Kaliukh (digital signature)
- Review by Lyfar (digital signature)
- Review by Martsenko (digital signature)