The Dissertation Council ДФ 26.255.005, established in accordance with the order of the Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information Space of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine No. 34-c of October 24, 2023, for the defense of the dissertation of Viktoriia Itskovych on the topic: “Information technologies for studying the parameters of the environment of an industrial city” in the field of knowledge 12 – Information Technology, specialty 122 – Computer Science for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy:
Chairman of the Council – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Oleh Kopiika, Head of the Department of ITGIS NASU.
Members of the Council:
- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Oleksandr Terentiev, Leading Researcher of ITGIS NASU (reviewer)
- Candidate of Technical Sciences Vladyslav Vasylenko, Senior Researcher at ITGIS NASU (reviewer);
- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Volodymyr Lypar, Professor of the Department of Information Technology and Programming, Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University, MES (official opponent);
- Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Serhii Martsenko, Associate Professor of Computer Science, Ivan Puluj Ternopil National Technical University, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (official opponent).
The dissertation will be defended on 7 December 2023 at 11:00 at the address: 13, Chokolovsky Boulevard, Kyiv, 03186, room 704, via video conference on the Youtube platform.
- Dissertation (digital signature)
- Review by Kopiika (digital signature)
- Review by Martsenko (digital signature)
- Review by Lyfar (digital signature)
- Review by Vasylenko (digital signature)
- Review by Terentiev (digital signature)