The Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information Space of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine announces selective admission to the post-graduate education with the specialization in:
- “Mathematical modeling and computational techniques”, 1 (one) place for off-job training.
- “Information Technologies”, 5 (five) places (one place for off-job training and 4 places for on-job training.
The applicants for competitive admission to the post-graduate education must have a higher education and a qualification of a specialist or a master’s degree.
The applicants should submit the following documents addressed to the Director of the Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information Space of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine:
- Personal record card and 2 photos;
- The list of published scientific works and inventions. The persons who do not have published scientific works and inventions should submit scientific papers (abstracts) specializing in their selected field;
- Health statement form № 286-у;
- A copy of Graduation Diploma with an indication of the obtained qualification of a specialist or a master’s degree (the persons who received corresponding education abroad should submit a copy of a nostrified diploma);
- Certificate of passing examinations for the Candidate’s degree (on availability of passed examinations for the Candidate’s degree);
- The Passport and the Diploma of Higher Education are to be submitted by the applicant personally.
The documents are to be submitted personally at the address:
Kyiv, 13 Chokolovsky blvd., Room 609.
Inquiries by telephone: (044) 245-8838
Documents are accepted until September 10, 2010, admission – on November 1, 2010.