On 9-11 November 2023, the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modelling, Control and Information Technologies” (MCIT 2023) was held in Rivne at the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering.
The conference was held in the following scientific areas:
- Hydroinformatics and water resources management.
- Software engineering and information technology.
- Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence.
- Cyber and information security.
- Computer technologies in biology and medicine.
- Mathematical, computer modelling and computational methods.
- Robotics, automation and control.
- Smart networks and smart consumers.
Scientists from the Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information Space, Oleksandr Trofymchuk, Andrii Shokarev, Serhii Zabolotnyi and Iurii Kaliukh, presented a thematic report in the section “Mathematical, Computer Modelling and Computational Methods” on “Information System for Elimination of Excessive Rolls of Buildings and Structures“.